Our group workshop training option provides a fantastic opportunity for those who learn best in a classroom type situation, learning from others and sharing questions, insights, and knowledge. Every day includes discussion about the topics, enabling you to listen to and ask questions that may arise, as well as hands-on practice on each other - so you are able to develop your skills even further by practicing on multiple different people all learning the course together.
Our massage courses include information on Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Reflexology, Anatomy Trains, Emotional Release work, Trigger Point Therapy, Energetic Healing, TMJ Disorder, Holistic Pulsing, Marma Point Therapy, Aromatherapy, Chakras, Nadis and Kundalini, and Bowen Therapy. In the diploma massage course you will also learn the art of Thai massage style stretching.
Both the certificate massage course and diploma massage course come with an abundance of extra learning and support material and have no pre-requisites. We have trained medical doctors and many other professionals in massage and bodywork through our group workshops, so our courses are equally beneficial for existing health professionals as well as beginners and provide a wonderful opportunity for all students to benefit from each others' experience.
What is included?
- Healthy Ayurvedic vegetarian lunch and refreshments provided
- Full course manuals provided upon booking and payment for you to begin your learning as soon as you wish
- Live video taken of your entire course provided to you at the end of the course free of charge (own hard drive must be provided)
- All videos filmed at broadcast quality on Canon 5D Mark III
- Intensive hands-on training; course material and massage demonstrations are sent to you prior to class to maximise time for live demonstrations, student practice, and questions
- Access to numerous hours of video footage before and after course completion for your ongoing reference and review including massage techniques, massage demonstrations, real life case studies and lots more!
- Optional yoga-stretch session at beginning of each day
Group Workshop training fees
The fees for our group workshop courses are the same as our One-on-One training; the difference between the two training options being that in a group course situation you have the opportunity to bounce ideas and questions off other students learning at the same time as you, practice on multiple different people with different issues and body types, and of course the group courses run for longer than the One-on-One training so you are able to spend more time practicing, asking questions, and developing your knowledge and skills.
- Hoffman Massage certificate course 5 day duration full time – $2,500 (deposit of $550 due upon enrolment; balance of fees due 10 days prior to training dates)
- Hoffman Massage diploma course 10 day duration full time (includes certificate course) – $4,450 (deposit of $750 due upon enrolment; balance of fees due 10 days prior to training dates)
Course fees can be transferred to another date if notified 14 days before training commences. All payments must be made in full 10 days before training commences.
Group Workshop Course Dates and Availability
For dates and availability of our group workshop courses, please visit our Course Calendar page.